ARTHIRITIS: a disease causing painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints.
Typically, pain, aching, stiffness and swelling in and around one or more joints characterize rheumatic conditions. The symptoms can develop gradually or suddenly. Certain rheumatic conditions can also involve the immune system and various internal organs of the body. There are around 200 types of rheumatic pains in which two are majorly found and they are as follows:
2.Osteoarthritis: Degeneration of joint cartilage and the underlying bone, most common from middle age onward. It causes pain and stiffness, especially in the hip, knee, and thumb joints.
- Joint pain, tenderness, swelling, redness & warmth
- Deformed joints.
- Reduced range of motion and loss of use of the joint.
- Cracking and creaking .
THE AYURVEDIC APPROACH:
According to Ayurvedic principles these problems are due to Vitiated Vata. (Dooshita vata). Dietary habits, lifestyle, stress, anxiety, tensions (chinta) and toxins constantly increase vata and increased vata is known for creating pain. Ayurveda sees arthritis as caused by poor digestion, which in turn creates undigested food toxins (ama) spreading all over the body causing arthritis. Ayurvedic approach to diagnosis and treatment is through doshas (Vata, pitta, kapha) and dushyas (7 tissues) .It aims to treat the underlying cause such a Vata (air humor),Ama ( toxins) through internal and external medication
There are certain herbs which helps in preventing all sorts of joints related diseases and they are:
TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA (GUDUCHI): Helps prevent disease and control damage to joints by maintaining healthy and mobile joints & muscles
- relieves everyday pain and stiffness and also supports normal inflammation
- helps cope with sprains and strains from physical activity and maintains healthy cartilage and connective tissues
- promotes circulation and keeps all joints moving freely
TRIBULIS TERRESTRIS (GOKSHURA): Gokshura’ also known as ‘Tribulus Terrestris’, is an amazing herb which is well known in Ayurvedic medicine for the rejuvenation of joints and it is proven to enhance energy, vitality and also help in building muscles and strength. It alleviates pain, inflammation and stiffness present in back and sciatica (arthritis of joints and soft tissues in the lower limbs), Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis pain. Promotes detoxification and helps re-generate joints.
And the above mentioned herbs are present in product range of Herbalage named Artholax & Xtrong Joints.
An ideal Rasayana to manage all sorts of arthritic conditions, reduce pain and rejuvenate & heal damaged joints.
- Helps remove toxins surrounding joints and thus relives from pain.
- Supports relax muscle spasm, increase muscular power and thus improve flexibility.
- Helps decrease uric acid and act as immuno-modulator to support in rheumatoid arthritis condition.
- Addresses swelling, redness and inflammation.
Joints & pain management
- Helps to reduce swelling, increase mobility, improved grip and strength and rejuvenates joints.
- It helps treat inflammation of the joints, alleviates pain and strengthens the joints and tendons. Useful for treating gout, arthritis, broken bones and wounds. They help rejuvenate joints and bones. It multiple active chemical compounds has antioxidants that fight inflammation and stimulate your immune system’s white blood cells.