Do you, or someone you know is fatigued & low vitality…
Or is suffering from anemia, mood swings, hot flashes, menstrual problems, lower abdominal cramps, breast swelling, urinary tract infection (UTI)or low libido.
If the answer is yes, then they all should start consuming Shatavari Asparagus racemosu. Let us know some benefits of it, they are as follows:
Shatavari is a climbing plant which grows in low jungles areas throughout India. This sweet and bitter herb is particularly balancing to Pitta Dosha.
In India, Shatavari is considered the women’s equivalent to Ashwagandha. The name translates to “she who possesses 100 husbands”, referring to the herbs rejuvanitive effect upon the female reproductive organs. In Australia the herb is more often used to treat gastrointestinal disorders and as an external wash for wounds.
The healing qualities of Shatavari are useful to a wide array of ailments. It is well known for it effects on the female reproductive system. It is also effective in a number of other systems of the body and is therefore of use to both men and women.
- Nutritive tonic, rejuvenative,
Shatavari Benefits / Benefits of Shatavari:
- Shatavari supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs
- Shatavari maintain healthy hormonal balance
- Shatavari treats PMS symptoms by relieving pain and controlling blood loss during menstruation.
- Shatavari supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mothers
- Shatavari relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes. By producing estrogens it makes up for low estrogen levels in women who are menopausal or have had hysterectomies or oophorectomies
- Used in India as a best-known and most often-used herb for women
- Shatavari supports normal function of the immune and digestive system
- Shatavari also increase libido.
The wonder products developed by Herbalage Wellness using above mentioned sacred ingredients:
Total women care.
Nutrilage Women is tailored to help women lead healthy and balanced life. It designed to support women of all ages – from just a pre-teen to middle age.
- Provides general nutrition needed to a female body and helps regulate menstrual cycle and ovulation process.
- Helps balance and restore hormonal disorders including hypothalmo-pituitary-ovarian endocrine axis and manage routine stress on a female mind and body.
- Helps manage PMS in pre-teens as well as in mature women.
- Supports in menopausal syndrome in middle-aged women and help them overcome from emotional and mental problems.
- Helps overcome from female genital related problems like leucorrhoea, fungal infection, vaginitis and other inappropriate discharge.
- Tone up female organ, improves glow and luster and help attain an attractive women figure.Xtrong Women:
Ashok & Lodha helps regulate ovarian process, menstruation and ovulation. Improves reproductive health, energy and endurance. Contains an anti-oxidant which improves energy, supplies energy needed to manage daily wear and tear to a female body.