Sexual vitality is a vital factor to lead pleasing sexual life. Some time people lose their sexual vitality due to change in lifestyle and emotional problem. In ayurveda there is a complete branch to
explain the treatment for vigor and vitality is known as vaajikarna. Vaajikarana is the branch of Ayurveda dealing with the promotion of sexual health and the management of seminal disorders
and male sexual disorders and their natural solutions. Ayurveda is the best natural way to treat sexual problems. Both physical and psychological disturbance can be responsible for the weakness.
According to Ayurveda, there are seven basic types of dhatus in a human body. These seven basic dhatus are composed of five mahabhutas. These dhatus remain inside the human body in a proper equilibrium so that the body can function properly. It is said that any kind of disturbance or imbalance in their equilibrium due to body dosha causes ailments and diseases. Each of the Dhatus is built out of a previous one and they develop on the nourishment that comes from the digestive system.
Mens Health – promotes energy, vitality and vigor.
- Helps overcome from pre-mature ageing and also addresses normal ageing.
- Let men feel healthy, happy and energized at any age.
- Works as anti-oxidant improve immunity and prevent from infections
- Keep the chances away of developing benign and malignant tumors.
- Improves reproductive health, addresses issues related to pre-mature ejaculations and erectile dysfunction.
- Improves stamina and physical strength and optimize endurance for rigorous physical training.
- Help bring lost joy, happiness and youthfulness back in life.
- WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA)
- ASPHALTUM DACTYLORHIZA (SHILAJIT)
- ANALYCUS PYRETHRUM (AKARKARA)
- HATAGIREA (SALAM PANJA)
- BLEPHARIS EDULIS (UTANGAN BEEJ)
- ASPARAGUS RACEMOSUS (SHATAVARI)
- GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (YASHTIMADHU)
- ABRUS PRECATORIUS (RAKTA GUNJA MOOL)
- TRIBULIS TERRESTRIS (GOKSHURA)
- GREWIA HIRSUTA (NAGBALA)
- PRAWAL BHASMA
- POORNCHANDRODAYA (EXTRACT)
- BANG BHASMA
- ABHRAK BHASMA
- RAS SINDOOR
Energy, strength & endurance management.
- Kaunch, Musli & Vidarikand helps you attain a body full of energy, flexibility and enough endurance for your peak physical performance.
- Bhallatak boosts immunity and helps stop the sign of early ageing.
- Keshar is highly praised & prized spice known for its anti-oxidant activity
- It helps rejuvenate the body and work as wonder aphrodisiac agent.
- CHLOROPHYTUM TUBEROSUM (MUSLI)
- MUCUNA PRURIENS (KAUNCH)
- PUERARIA TUBEROSE (VIDARIKAND)
- BRYONIA LACINIOSA (SHIVLINGI)
- SEMECARPUS SNACARDIUM (S.BHALLATAK)
- CROCUS SATIVUS (KESHAR)
Role of action
They enhance Androgen stimulus & luteinizing hormone relaxes vasculature / trabecular muscle, essential for penile erection & increases sperm counts or spermatogenesis by LH and inhibiting & blocking lipid peroxidation which Strengthens, tones the sexual glands and increase blood circulation to the genitals & cures erectile dysfunction .They reduced levels of FSH and PRL in infertile men thus prevents the loss of free testosterone and normalize androgen production which boosts the immune system, provide impact on sexual Health and quality .