From the Ayrvedic point of view, the activities in the human system are controlled by the three “doshas” – vata, pitta and ‘kapha’ and any disturbances in one or all of them can cause disease. It is known as ‘udarda’ and ‘sheetapitta’ in Ayurveda.
Vata skin is in general dry, thin, and cool to the touch, easily gets dehydrated, and is very vulnerable to the influence of dry windy weather.
Pitta is mostly fire, so the Pitta skin type tends to have more breakouts, photosensitivity, less tolerance to hot food, less tolerance to fieriness in temperament. Pitta skin looks ruddy, and is warm to the touch. Pitta skin types tend to be more prone to freckles and moles than the other skin types.
Kapha dosha is predominantly water and earth, so Kapha skin tends to have all the qualities of water and earth — it can be greasy, thick, and more tolerant of the sun.
Ayurveda suggests that one of the best ways to cool down these raging fires is through a blood cleanse. “Rakta Shodhana” or blood cleansing is a procedure performed during Pancha Karma detoxification to pacify the excess pitta circulating in the body. A full blood cleansing involves all organs related to the Rakta Dhatu: blood tissue, liver, spleen, and gall bladder.
Enriched with Ganoderma.Chukander or beetroot is full of natural Vitamin A, C, B-Complex, iron, manganese, folic acid, fiber, bioflavonoids and lots of anti-oxidant – it helps detoxify, strengthen body and thus increase blood count.
- Rich source of natural iron, folic acid, multi-vitamins & minerals.
- Palak is rich in natural Iron which helps increase blood count.
- Amla is enriched with natural Vitamin C, that helps strengthen gut function, provides glowing and supple skin.
- Shahtoot & Chatrak helps improve blood circulations as well as increase red blood cells count.
- BETA VULGARIS (CHUKANDAR)
- SPINACIA OLERACEA (PALAK)
- PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA (AMLA)
- MORUS NIGRA (SHAHTOOT)
- GANODERMA LUCIDIUM (CHATRAK)
It is formulated to address all sorts of discomfort related to upper respiratory tract. It helps decongest the pulmonary system and repair damaged lung tissues.
- Helps overcome form infections of lungs and respiratory tracts.
- Addresses all sorts of allergies related to asthma and respiratory tracts.
- Helps strengthen lungs and thus increases oxygen intake in the body including brain.
- Helps address severe diseases such as TB, swine flu and other pulmonary diseases.
- Builds immunity against bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
- Acts as complementing medication in the treatment of coronary artery diseases
- CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM (DAALCHINI)
- GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (MULETHI)
- OCIMUM SANCTUM (TULSI)
- ADHATODA ZEYLANICA (ADUSAPANCHANG)
- ACHYRANTHES ASPERA (APAMAARG CHAAR)
- PIPER LONGUM (PIPPLI)
- SOLANUM XANTHOCARPUM (KANTAKARI)
- ACORUS CALAMUS (VACHA)
- VIOLA SERPENS (BANAFSHA)
- STRYCHNOS NUXVOMICA (SHODHIT KUCHALA)
- MAYURCHANDRIKA BHASAMA
It is perfect combination of natural anti-biotic and blood purifications agents. It helps relieve from acne, blemishes black heads by improving nutrition of skin tissues.
- Helps manage viral & parasitic infection to get relieved from all sorts of skin infections.
- Helps strengthen skin tissues to attain flawless, glowing and healthy skin.
- Helps manage allergic cells, skin wounds, blemishes and pigmentation etc.
- Helps purify blood and also regulate blood sugar.
- Also helps treat chronic diseases such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections and pulmonary TB etc.
- CURCUMA LONGA (HARIDRA)
- VITEX NEGUNDO (NIRGUNDI)
- ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (SHUNTHI)
- ALBIZIA LEBBECK (SHRISHCHAAL)
- RUBIA CORDIFOLIA (MANJISHTHA)
- PSORALEA CORYIFOLIA (BAAKUCHI)
- ALOE VERA BARBENOIDS (GHRITKUMARI)
- CASSIA TORA (CHAKRAMARDBEEJ)
- ASPARAGUS RACEMOSUS (SHATAVARI)
- SWARNMASHIK BHASMA
ROLE OF ACTION
They helps to reduce various skin problems, Detoxifies Blood, Controls Blood Sugar, increase the blood flow to the brain, provides strength to bones by altering molecular mechanisms in the blood vessels; reducing their susceptibility to damage through reduced activity of angiotensin, and control bad cholesterol or LDL & removing the harmful toxins from the body but also does not allows further formation of toxins thus helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents, counter inflammation & scavenge harmful free radicals, enhances hemoglobin inside the red blood cells, determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood and provide flawless skin.