In Ayurveda IBS is known as Grahani, which is the seat of enzymes (agni), it holds up the food (until it is digested) and releases after it is digested. But when it is deranged due to weak digestive enzymes, it releases the ingested material even in undigested. But when it is deranged due to weak digestive fire it releases the ingested material (Ama) even in unripe conditon.
The Piles is called ‘Arsha’ in Ayurveda and stratified into dry and bleeding categories. Hemorrhoids are basically enlarged veins at the lower end of the rectum, near the anus. An increased pressure on the rectum and the anus, common during constipation, is believed to be the prime reason of development of hemorrhoids. This may also sometimes lead to rectal bleeding.
IBS & constipation management.
Bowelaid is formulated combining the most sacred herbs explained in Ayurveda to treat chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome and long-term constipation.
• Helps treat chronic IBS, constipation, Indigestion, colitis, dyspepsia and hyperacidity.
• Addresses GI ulcers, chronic diarrhea, chronic giardiasis, amoebic and bacterial dysentery.
• Helps absorb nutrition and successful elimination of stool in routine.
• Lubricates and soothes the bowel and prevent from developing other chronic diseases such as ulcers, piles and fistula etc.
1. AEGLE MARMELOS (BEALPHAL)
2. HOLARRHENA ANTIDYSENTERICA (KUTAJ)
3. PICROHIZA KURROA (KUTKI)
4. GRAHNI KAPAT RAS
Pileset according to its name is a novel formulation inspired by Ayurvedic texts is a safe supplement to address Piles and the related symptoms.
• Helps manage piles and related symptoms naturally.
• Improves digestive health and establish smooth gut functioning.
• Helps manage injury in anus, reduce bleeding and compensate pain.
• Helps reduce pressure in anal area to smoothen stool function.
• Helps reduce and repair hemorrhoids and stop bleeding them.
• Softens stool and help painlessly passing in routine.
1. BACOPA MONNIERI (BRAHMI)
2. WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA)
3. PLUMBAGO ZEYLANICA (CHITRAKMOOL)
4. P. EMBLICA, T. BELLIRICA, T. CHEBULA (TRIPHALA)
5. Z. OFFICINALE, P. NIGRAM, P. LONGUM (TRIKUTU)
6. TAMARINDUS INDICA (VILAITI IMLI)
7. EMBELIA RIBES (VIAVIDANGA)
8. COMMIPHORA MUKUL (GUGULU)
9. PISTA STRATIOTES (JALKUMBHI)
10. LINUM USITATISSIMUM (ALSI)
11. LAUH BHASMA
12. LAMINARIALES (SHAIWAL)
13. COLEUS FORSKOLII (MAKANDI)
ROLE OF ACTION
They Improves liver function and nourishes the skin on deeper levels.They cures Piles (Bawasir), Ulcerative Colitis,Duodenal Ulcer, Infection in intestine Cleanses your stomach and ensure clearer stomach movements. Gives relieve in gas formation. Provides nutrition to the entire digestive tract, starting from the oesophagus to the anus. Strengthen the rectal muscles and also avoiding liver through the damage that therefore works well for cleansing the blood. The chemically activated liver damage could be reduced by in taking neem juice or any other extracts.