Nowadays, Gout is a common type of arthritis that occurs when there is too much uric acid (sodium urate) in the blood, tissues, and urine.
‘Uric acid is the end product of the metabolism of a class of chemicals known as purines.’
High levels of uric acid is referred as Hyperuricemia, occurs when excess uric acid concentrates in the blood.
Several factors contribute to the development of high uric acid such as high levels of nitrogen-containing compounds, or purines, which accumulate faster than they can be eliminated thus body does not produce enough of the digestive enzyme uricase, which oxidizes relatively insoluble uric acid into a highly soluble compound. As a result, uric acid accumulates in the blood and tissues and, ultimately crystallizes. When it crystallizes, uric acid takes on a shape like that of a needle and, like a needle; it jabs its way into the joints.
It should be noted that uric acid is not a fundamentally harmful substance, but..
‘A powerful antioxidant, almost as effective as vitamin C, that helps to protect cells from oxidative damage..’
It is only when levels become abnormally elevated that it becomes a problem. Elevated levels of uric acid in the blood can also be an indicator of poor kidney function.
Body part which is affected!!!
Uric acid seems to prefer the joint of the big toe, but other joints can be vulnerable as well, including the mid foot, ankle, knee, wrist and even the fingers. Uric acid is more likely `to crystallize at lower temperatures, which may explain why roughly 90 percent of gout attacks affect cooler extremities like the big toe.
Symptoms of hyperuricemia and gout include..
Acute pain is usually the first symptom. Then the affected joints become inflamed, almost infected-looking—red, swollen, hot and extremely sensitive to the touch. Repeated attacks of gout over a long period of time can lead to joint damage. Fatigue or the formation of kidney stones is also a symptoms of high uric acid.
Which kind of person affected by gout?
It affects people from all walks of life, most commonly men between the ages of forty and fifty. It may be inherited or bought on by crash dieting, drinking, certain medications, overeating, stress, surgery, or injury to a joint. Approximately 90 percent of the people who suffer from gout are male.
High uric acid leads:
- Gout Gout is a form of inflammatory arthritis associated with hyperuricemia. It occurs when there are high levels of uric acid in the circulating blood, which causes urate crystals to settle in the tissues of the joints
- Risk of Kidney Stones If your urine contains more calcium, oxalate, and uric acid, you are more likely to develop kidney stones
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Risk of Bone Fracture
- Erectile Dysfunction
How to get rid of Gout fast and naturally?
Uric acid is a by-product of certain foods, so gout is closely related to diet. Obesity and an improper diet increase the risk of developing gout.
‘Gout has been called the rich man’s disease, since it is associated with too much risk food and alcohol.’
To maintain uric acid level, it is essential to maintain good eating habits and have proper treatment:
- Maintain a diet low in purines at all times. Purines are organic compounds that contribute to uric acid formation. Purine-rich foods to avoid include shellfish, asparagus, herring, meat gravies and broths, mushrooms, mussels, sardines, peanuts, baker’s and brewer’s yeast, and sweetbreads.
- When an attack of gout strikes, eat only raw fruits and vegetables especially those rich in vitamin C for two weeks. Juices are best. Also drink celery juice diluted with distilled water. Blueberries, cherries, and strawberries neutralize uric acid and have antioxidant properties, so eat lots of them. Also include grains, seeds, and nuts in your diet.
- Consume plenty of quality water. Fluid intake promotes the excretion of uric acid.
Supplements cure naturally and re- vitalizes the liver, kidney & urinary tract. They are powerful anti-inflammatory agents and supports to regulate its metabolism thus decrease uric acid formation. These supplements are miraculous exploration of Molecular ayurveda and combination of sacred herb:
- It contain turmeric (curcuma), Neem, Manjistha which inhibits chronic inflammation, so it may help gout problem because it can reduce the activity of xanthine oxidase, the enzyme involved in the production of uric acid. The pain caused by gout can be relieved.
How to use?
You can take 500 mg to 1000 mg of a standardized extract capsule of curcuma X3 twice in a day to reduce gout inflammation and detoxify the whole body.
It has a powerful antiflammatory property with combination of 7 sacred herbs Boswellia and Guggulu which is a good source of minerals and other nutrients that help to reduce serum uric acid and affected areas to relieve inflammation and pain and boosts immunity.
How to use?
- You can take 500 mg to 1500 mg of a standardized extract capsule of curcuma X3 thrice in a day to reduce gout pain or inflammation and boost immunity.
Detox L is combination of niruri, Punarnava ,kaalmegh,guduchi etc. which Particularly helpful for the accumulation of pitta (Uric Acid) in the joints and muscles, which may be indicated by pain and inflammation. Chronic accumulation can lead to serious conditions such as bursitis, tendonitis and Gouty arthritis.
How to use?
- You can take 500 mg to 1000 mg of a standardized extract capsule of curcuma X3 twice in a day to detoxify your organ like liver , kidney & urinary –tract.