We generally use the word “stress” when we feel that everything seems to have become too much – we are overloaded and wonder whether we really can cope with the pressures placed upon us.
Modern life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations, and demands. For many people, stress is so commonplace that it has become a way of life. Stress isn’t always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price. You can protect yourself by recognizing the signs and symptoms of stress and taking steps to reduce its harmful effects.
To overcome with the adverse effect of stress on should adopt the Ayurvedic Approach to tackle the problem, where they can balance there Tridosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) and for that they should consume the herbs to nourish their body’s tissues.
BRAHMI AND JATAMANSI
A best nervine tonic that enhances learning, improves mental ability, boost memory and helpful in treating headache and depression, depression and all sorts of Neuro-psychiatric conditions.
STRELAX AND SRESIDE:
Anti-stress & memory formula.
Stress, hypertension & memory management.
- It helps balance all sorts of stress on your mind and body by suppressing stress hormones.
- Lowers stress and burden on your heart and thus highly recommended to the patients suffering from cardiac diseases.
- Helps control blood pressure, balances HDL-LDL cholesterol level and controls excess tri-glyceride.
- Addresses sleeplessness, migraine and headache.
- Highly recommended to the patients suffering from Alzheimer and Parkinson diseases.
- Increase short-term memory, enhance long-term memory and improve alertness and reasoning.
- Improve mental calmness, increase energy and promote enhanced sex health.