The skin may become itchy, bumpy, chapped, scaly, or otherwise irritated. Rashes are caused by a wide range of conditions, including allergies, medication, cosmetics, and various diseases. Contact dermatitis is a common cause of rashes. Contact rashes occur when you touch something that causes a reaction.
• Allergies reactions to medication or a food , or an illness
• Bumps, itching, redness and other skin conditions
• Rashes caused by thing including plants.
• Measles or chickenpox
• Eczema and hives, both of which are related to allergies
Skin allergies and Ayurveda.
From the Ayurvedic point of view, the activities in the human system are controlled by the three “doshas” – “vata, pitta and ‘kapha’ and any disturbances in one or all of them can cause disease. It is known as ‘udarda’ and ‘sheetapitta’ in Ayurveda.
Skin as per body type:
• Vata skin is in general dry, thin, and cool to the touch, easily gets dehydrated, and is very vulnerable to the influence of dry windy weather.
• Pitta is mostly fire, so the Pitta skin type tends to have more breakouts, photosensitivity, less tolerance to hot food, less tolerance to fieriness in temperament. Pitta skin looks ruddy, and is warm to the touch. Pitta skin types tend to be more prone to freckles and moles than the other skin types.
• Kapha dosha is predominantly water and earth, so Kapha skin tends to have all the qualities of water and earth — it can be greasy, thick, and more tolerant of the sun.
There are certain herb which helps in preventing all sorts of skin allergies and diseases and they are:
CURCUMA LONGA (HARIDRA)
It is used in many forms and through many routes, such as – nasal, oral, over the skin etc. It helps in lowering cholesterol, thin down blood, fight clotting. It may prevent gallstones and the formation of blood clots and may have a protective effect on the liver. It helps in regular detoxification and cleansing. It supports skin immunity.
• It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer.
• It is efficacy in the management of dyspepsia (heartburn), hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol), and scabies (when used on the skin).
• It as a readily available antiseptic for cuts burns and bruises.
• It is also used as an antibacterial agent.
• It helps in viral infections, HIV, AIDS and a vision disorder called chronic anterior verities.
• It is a blood purifier.
• It maintains soft, healthy, trouble-free skin all over.
VITEX NEGUNDO (NIRGUNDI)
The leaves are considered to be aromatic, tonic and vermifuge, dried leaves are smoked for relief of expectorant febrifuge and tonic. It being anxiolytic and medhya (improving intelligence). It increases age, reduces cough, fever, swelling of lungs and spleen, heals wounds, and is also useful in eye diseases.
• It is also useful to increases digestion.
• It is a very good muscle relaxant, pain relieving, anti mosquito, anti anxiety, anti asthma.
• It is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antioxidant and bronchial relaxant and hepatoprotective activities.
• It improves menstrual flow therefore used in dysmenorrheal and obstetric conditions.
And the above mentioned herbs are present in product range of Herbalage named Detoxkin.
Skin Health and blood purification support.
It is perfect combination of natural anti-biotic and blood purifications agents. It helps relieve from acne, blemishes black heads by improving nutrition of skin tissues.