• weight loss
• fast or irregular heart rate
• heat intolerance or increased perspiration
• changes in appetite
• sleep disturbances (such as insomnia)
• muscle weakness
• trembling hands
• more frequent bowel movements
• shorter and scantier menstrual flow
• exophthalmoses (bulging eyes)
• goiter (enlarged thyroid gland)
- KELP- It contains many vitamins, especially B vitamins, which are essential for cellular metabolism and providing your body with energy, vitamins C and E, which are both strong antioxidants and promote blood vessel health. Minerals, such as calcium, boron and magnesium are plentiful in kelp; they are necessary for strong bones and normal muscle function.
Seaweed is also a rich source of iodine, which is a crucial nutrient for the thyroid. A deficiency in iodine leads to goiter, or swelling of the thyroid, and metabolism disruption. Iodine is the main element used to synthesize the thyroid hormones thyroxine and triiodothyronine. The thyroid gland absorbs iodide from the bloodstream to make its hormones, although the process is regulated by the pituitary gland. Consuming iodine from plants like kelp also helps reduce the effects of radiation exposure.
And the above mentioned herbs are present in product range of Herbalage named Xtrong TG.
Key ingredient & its benefits:
• Brown shaiwal or kelp being high in natural iodine content, which is essential for the formation of thyroid hormones, helps the functioning of the thyroid gland. Its everyday use is exceedingly beneficial for preventing and treating thyroid gland disturbances. And also helps lower cortisol and balances thyroid hormones.