Purification of the blood is very crucial for the healthy functioning of the body. The whole body functioning depends on blood supply. When the toxin level increases, the body organs gradually damage and start to under-perform. Allergies, low immunity, constant headaches, fatigue are few common symptoms which show that there are impurities and toxins in the body.
The liver, kidneys as well as the lymphatic vessels mainly work on detoxifying the blood and remove impurities and toxins from the system.
So if you want to purify your blood, you need to include some detoxifying foods which cleanse the blood and helps in the healthy functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- Acne, pustules, and rashes
- Wrinkles on faces, hair loss
- Irritation, spinning of head
- Weakening in the eyesight, joints
- Complications produced from allergies such as headaches.
Blood Purification and Ayurveda.
Pitta gets easily aggravated when the temperatures soar. We commonly experience symptoms like skin rashes, fevers, redness, swelling, burning eyes, and UTI’s. Along with those inflammatory physical conditions, we also find that emotional irritability and angry temperaments are quick to arise.
Ayurveda suggests that one of the best ways to cool down these raging fires is through a blood cleanse. “Rakta Shodhana” or blood cleansing is a procedure performed during Pancha Karma detoxification to pacify the excess pitta circulating in the body. A full blood cleansing involves all organs related to the Rakta Dhatu: blood tissue, liver, spleen, and gall bladder.
The use of bitter herbs and foods are essential to purifying the blood. Bitters have a special affinity for strengthening the Liver, which must process all of the circulating blood. Bitter tastes remove poisons, excess bile, and have anti-bacterial, germicidal, and anti-inflammatory effects. Common Ayurvedic bitter herbs used in both liver and blood cleansing
Energetic therapies such as shitali yogic breath or smelling sandalwood essential oil during meditation help to cool down the blood. Wearing soft white clothes and going for a simple evening stroll in the silvery moonlight calms an agitated, angry mind.
There is herb which helps in preventing all sorts of cardio vascular diseases and they are:
Morus Nigra (Shahtoot)
- They compose of health promoting phyto-nutrient, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
- The berries containresveratrol, another polyphenol flavonoid antioxidant. Resveratrol protects against stroke risk by altering molecular mechanisms in the blood vessels; reducing their susceptibility to damage through reduced activity of angiotensin (a systemic hormone causing blood vessel constriction that would elevate blood pressure) but potentiating production of the vasodilator hormone, nitric oxide.
- Consumption of foods rich in vitamin-C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents, counter inflammation and scavenge harmful free radicals.
Mulberries are an excellent source of iron, and being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells, determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
And the above mentioned herbs are present in product range of Herbalage named Xtrong HB.
Anemia & vitamins deficiency support
- Rich source of natural iron, folic acid, multi-vitamins & minerals.
- Enriched with natural Vitamin A, C, B-Complex, iron, manganese, folic acid, fiber, bioflavonoid and lots of anti-oxidant – it helps detoxify, strengthen body and thus increase blood count.
- Rich in natural Iron which helps increase blood count.
- Enriched with natural Vitamin C, which helps strengthen gut function, provides glowing and supple skin.
- Shahtoot helps improve blood circulations as well as increase red blood cells count.