Every child mentioned below should consume daily health drinks which contain whey protein:
- Children with nutritional deficiencies –If your child is suffering from a protein deficiency, it may be a good idea to consider giving them protein powder. Short term supplementation using protein powder can help them to get the proper nutrition without adding too many calories to their diet (leading to obesity).
- Children who don’t eat well –Do you have a picky eater on your hands? Many children are very particular about what they eat, and they don’t handle certain foods well. If you find that your child is hard to feed, adding protein powder to what little they do eat can help them to get balanced nutrition. Whey protein for kids in this instance can help to make up for any lacks in the child’s diet.
- Children of vegetarian parents —Feeding a child a vegetarian diet can be dangerous if not done correctly, as children need the minerals and proteins that are hard to find anywhere else but in meat and poultry. However, adding protein powder (soy or egg for vegetarians) to the child’s diet can ensure that they get all the amino acids they need to grow healthy and strong while still staying true to the vegetarian lifestyle and diet.
- Children who are very active —Is your child an athlete that competes at a junior level in their school or high school? Child athletes need to follow special diets (usually recommended by coaches and nutritionists), and adding a bit of whey protein for kids to their diet can help them to get enough amino acids to keep their very active muscles in good condition.
Benefits of whey protein for kids:
- Promote growth —Protein powders (whey protein in particular) contains the amino acids that are needed to keep your kids growing healthy and strong
- Conducive to hormone production —As your children pass into puberty, their bodies will begin to produce hormones. Protein is needed for the production and distribution of those hormones.
- Aid in weight loss —Many children are suffering from obesity today, but adding protein powder to your child’s diet can help them to lose weight. Not only will it speed up their metabolism, but it will help them to feel full more easily.
- Boost immune system —Not only will whey protein for kids help to develop strong muscles, but it can boost their natural defenses against infections
Natural sources of protein include:
- Tofu/Soy Products
For Smarter & Growing Kids
- Kids grow faster, smarter & stronger.
- Teen-agers have best of their health, energy and vibrancy.
- Kids and younger generation to concentrate on their studies.
- Achieve fast learning and memorizing.
- Enhance sports and athletic performance.
- Taller height, stronger bones and muscles.
Other than Whey protein WellneSure Protein & Multi-Vitamin Blend
For Smarter & Growing Kids contains ample amount of Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin Amide), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6, B7, B9, B12 And Vitamin D.