Detoxification: A detoxification is where YOU choose to go through a process to rid your body from TOXINS that are harmful to your bodily functions. While detoxifying, it is important to follow the ayurvedic eating guidelines for reducing ama:
- Do not fast or skip meals during any phase of detoxification process.
- Eat at the same time every day so your agni can “fire up” for the meal.
- Eat your main meal at noon and lighter meals at breakfast and dinner.
- Eat while sitting down in a settled atmosphere; pay attention to the food when you eat (no phones, on TV, no reading)
- Engage in pleasant conversation with friends or family (no business meeting or emotional discussions)
- Eat only when the previous meal has been digested
- Sit quietly for a minute at the beginning of the meal, and wait for a couple of minutes after eating before leaving the table. This gives your digestion a settled start.
- Eat to only ¾ of your capacity.
Use Spices to Improve Digestion and Metabolism for internal detoxification
Drink warm herbal teas throughout the day. Cinnamon, ginger, fennel, and mint are good options. You should also cook your food with liberal doses of herbs and spices. Use culinary herbs such as basil, rosemary, thyme, and oregano, and spices such as turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, mint, sage, and parsley in generous amounts.
Recommended herbs present in the nature used by our scared Ayurvedic scholars 3000 years back are present in our products in the ample amount, and they are as follows:
Liver, kidneys & prostate care and Detoxification support.
A well researched formulation to help detoxify whole body by improving the functions of liver, kidneys and urinary tract. It also supports to regulate metabolism to help in obesity.
- Helps rejuvenates fatty and sluggish liver to ignite detoxification.
- Provides nutrition in urinary tract infection, renal failure, and liver apses etc.
- Helps protect from drug, pollution and alcohol borne toxicity.
- Also helps address kidney stone.
Kidney Stones & Urinary Infection Management
Key ingredients & their benefits:
- Punarnava & kulthi helps rejuvenate kidneys and urinary tract.
- Gokshura & Pashanbhed helps remove kidney’s stones.
- Ishwarmool helps reduces the toxicity of kidneys as well as whole body.
- Chandan is known for its anti microbial properties and helps strengthen kidneys.
Liver & detoxification management.
- Pittapapad, Bhringraaj & Guduchi Helps rejuvenates fatty and sluggish liver cells and ignite detoxification.
- Kalmegh helps activate antioxidant enzymes that catalyze the reaction of oxidants and are effective in severe liver damage.
- Neruri & Punarnava improves urinary tracts and helps detoxify overall body. They also Helps protect from drug, pollution and alcohol borne toxicity.