Ayurveda says that the most common cause of hyperacidity is an irregular dietary habits and lifestyle.Excess acid can be triggered by stress or certain foods like alcohol, caffeine, chocolate, high fat meals,orange juice or tomato juice. If not properly checked in time it may result in reflux oesophagitis, peptic ulcers etc..The stresses of modern‐day living can easily unbalance the delicate digestive system, bringing unpleasant side effects. Two such effects are excessive gas and bloating (Flatulence). Flatulence can also be due to swallowing of air as under normal circumstances a small amount of air is swallowed with food, drink and saliva. Some of this gas is expelled as a belch. The remainder passes into the intestine. Most of the colonic gas is the consequence of bacterial action on food residues in the lower small intestine and colon.
IBS & constipation management.
Bowelaid is formulated combining the most sacred herbs explained in Ayurveda to treat chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome and long-term constipation.
- Helps treat chronic IBS, constipation, Indigestion, colitis, dyspepsia and hyperacidity.
- Addresses GI ulcers, chronic diarrhea, chronic giardiasis, amoebic and bacterial dysentery.
- Helps absorb nutrition and successful elimination of stool in routine.
- Lubricates and soothes the bowel and prevent from developing other chronic diseases such as ulcers, piles and fistula etc
- AEGLE MARMELOS (BEALPHAL)
- HOLARRHENA ANTIDYSENTERICA (KUTAJ)
- PICROHIZA KURROA (KUTKI)
- GRAHNI KAPAT RAS
Helps break down the complex foodstuff to simpler and smaller molecules to encourage good digestion and promote healthy gastro-intestinal tract functioning.
- Addresses abdomen cramps, flatulence, indigestion, body pain and cramps due to gas.
- Helps in hyper-acidity or GERD.
- Regulate gallbladder and manage gallbladder stone.
- Helps remove flutters and feel active 24×7.
- FERULA ASAFOETIDIA (HEENG)
- CARUM COPTICUM (AJWAIN)
- PUNICA GRANATUM (ANAARDAANA)
- Z.OFFICINALE P.NIGRAM P.LONGUM (TRIKATU)
- ALLIUM SATIVUM (LEHSUN)
- CUMINUM CYMINUM (JEERA)
- APIUM GRAVEOLENS (AJMOD)
- MENTHA ARVENSIS (PUDINA))
- CYPERUS SCARIOSUS (NAGARMOTHA)
- SHANKH BHASMA
- VARATIKA BHASMA
TOTAL GUT SUPPORT
- It covers multiple positive aspects of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract as effective digestion and absorption of food, the absence of GI illness, normal and stable intestinal microbiota, effective immune status.
- Helps improve gut cleansing,indigestion, routine elimination and heart burn.
- PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA (AMLA)
- TERMINALIA CHEBULA (HARAD)
- TERMINALIA BELLIRICA (BAHEDA)
- Seena leaf
ROLE OF ACTION
They helps purify and eliminate toxins from the body, by enhancing food absorption. They are a powerful antioxidant and also strengthening & stimulating the liver and removes all blockages in the channels of the body which boosts energy & encourages bowel movements and relieving constipation.