Greek word proteios, means “primary “or “standing in front” is the source of word Protein, which is necessary part of our body, next to water, essential for growth and development of our muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, hair, and everything else needed to function our body. Protein breaks down into amino acids, the building blocks of all protein. Some amino acids are nonessential, which can be synthesized by the body from other amino acids. Other amino acids are considered essentials, which cannot be synthesized by the body and therefore must be obtained from our diet.
WellneSure Protein & Multi-Vitamin Blend for All Day Energy & Nutrition
Promote general health of all age group by improving general nutrition.
- Attain healthy joints, stronger muscles and swift movement.
- Nourish the reproductive tissues and thus provide youthful experience.
- Addresses all sorts of vitamin deficiency.
- Fight free-radicals and stop un-natural pre-mature ageing.
- Enhance immunity and fight against diseases.
- WellneSure Protein & Multi-Vitamin Blend is the most ideal combination of protein sourced from whey, casein, essential amino acids and rich multivitamins.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), B1 (Thiamin), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacinamide),B5 (Pantothenic acid),B6,B7 (Biotin),B9 (Folic Acid),B12 (Cobalamin), D (Calciferol)
ROLE OF ACTION
Whey has higher levels of leucine, a potent amino acid that stimulates protein synthesis. It digests fasts and results in a rapid and large increase in plasma amino acids, which quickly but transiently increases protein synthesis, without affecting protein breakdown. Repeated dosage of whey provides superior effects on muscle protein balance.
Casein is the richest source of protein in milk is relatively insoluble tends to form structures called micelles that increase solubility in water. It is in nature has a slower rate of digestion, and results in a slow but steady release of amino acids into circulation.
According to scientific researches digesting rate of protein is as important as the protein balance. Whey rapidly increases protein synthesis and casein blocks protein breakdown, a combination of both would be ideal. Whey provides a quick burst of protein synthesis while casein makes an ideal protein supplement to sustain long periods of an anabolic environment for essential growth and development.