Curcumin Phyto-nutrient, found in spice turmeric(Curcuma), has antioxidant properties that prevent the formation of and neutralize existing free radicals thus maintain cholesterol levels, minimize oxidative stress, support brain health, and assist gall bladder function.
Curcumin as anti-cancerous…
Curcumin possess wide-ranging anticancer activity and capable of identifying potential cancer cells and inducing self-destruction of such harmful cells (unnatural growth of cells).
‘It’s able to inhibit nitrosamine formation and aflatoxin production (This is two enzymes that have been associated with an increased risk of several types of cancer)’
It prevents precancerous changes within DNA and interferes with enzymes necessary for cancer progression and excreted a substantially lower level of mutagens (substances that induce cells to mutate) in their urine, a reflection of how well the body is dealing with these cancers causing substance.
Curcumin can potentially benefit you by:
- Promoting your immune system by inhibiting histamine release from mast cells & the activation of T cells, B cells, macrophages, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and dendritic cells.
- Helping you maintain your healthy digestive system :Curcumin helps to increase mucous production and protects the stomach lining. It has also carminative properties which relieves flatulence and soothes intestinal spasm and pain by relaxing intestinal muscles and sphincters.
- Supporting your healthy bones, joints, and overall skeletal system: Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory properties, it makes sense that it could help with arthritis and relieves pain, swelling, sensation and strengthen musculo-skeletal system.
‘Curcumin can inhibit both the activity and the synthesis of cyclooxygenase (COX2) and lipooxygenase (5-LOX), as well as other enzymes that have been implicated in inflammation.’
- Helping you maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range: Curcumin stops the oxidation of cholesterol, thus protecting against the formation of plaque in the arteries. It reduces the oxidative stress which damages the inside of blood vessels and balances the cholesterol ratio.
- Promoting your healthy blood and liver functions: Curcumin supports liver function & increases bile flow from the gallbladder into the intestines which is essential for the breakdown of dietary fats. It enhances liver detoxification within the liver and enhancing the production and activity of glutathione; a potent antioxidant and acts as a blood –thinner.
- Promoting pancreatic gland and enhances insulin metabolism: Curcumin supports pancreatic function by encouraging pancreatic islet(stimulating insulin) health and reduces free radicals formation in beta cell (produces insuline)
- Supporting brain & nervous system: It is minimizing oxidative stress & effective in delaying, or even reversing, many brain diseases and age-related decreases in brain function and could even help improve your memory.
‘Curcumin can increase brain levels of Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF), a type of growth hormone that functions in the brain.’
Curcumin may also calm an overactive immune system in patients with ulcerative colitis, reducing inflammation, redness and soreness. It also blocks toxic compounds from reaching or reacting with body tissues, and may prevent cataracts.
a powerful supplement with the combination of wonder herbs :
- Curcuma Longa contains phytonutrients curcumin which helps in blood purification, common, internal injuries, inflammation reduces the formation of toxin in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica contains flavonoids, glycosides helps to avoid blood infection, liver infection , kidney , enhances enzyme and hormone function which detoxify the whole body from viral and bacterial infections .
- Rubia Cordifolia contains serotonin helps maintain normal blood pressure and smooth blood flow, Heal damaged skin tissue and removes toxins thus prevent unnatural Ageing.